1) Jer Bulsara’s Mother’s Day Gift – Sent from Freddie Aged 10. Small pottery piece of a mother and baby deer, with letter of background.
2) Gold Disc for Living On My Own – This was a Freddie Mercury solo single in 1985, and a remixed version went to No 1 after Freddie’s death.
3) Original Promo Poster – Queen and Paul Rodgers, Florence 7th April 2005 (35x50cm).
4) Jim Beach Jacket – One unique 1981 Queen tour fleece-lined green jacket with badges on the front and right sleeve (one badge with the name JIM on it)Jim beach, Queen’s manager. USA, Japan, Brazil, Argentina,1981 great condition, barely worn. Size L.
5) ‘Retro Rock Special’ CD Single – Rare 1998 Brian May ‘Retro Rock Special’ Hollywoord Records CD Single
6) Large ‘Made In Heaven’ promotional lyrics book
7) Framed The Freddie Mercury Mercury Album Award – Awarded for 100,000 sales in Spain
8 ) Queen Promo CD storage unit (does not include CDs)
9) Preparatory Drawings for “The passage” by Grego Matos and Matilda Valli. (sold separately)
10) ‘No-One But You (Only The Good Die Young’ CD Single – Rare 1997 Queen ‘No-One But You (Only The Good Die Young)’ Promo Copy,Parlophone CD Single
warto obejrzec jelonki, które podarował mamie 10letni Freddie. Cena 300 funtów.